Get a quick quote
Gutter Maintenance have helped us with all the gutters in the parish church for the past five years. They are great to work with, and do a good job for a fair price. I would recommend them.
News and Advice
- Why Is Gutter Cleaning Recommended Twice a Year?
- History of Cast Iron Guttering
- The Benefits of UPVC Fascias
- The Difference Between Guttering Materials
- How Gutter Maintenance Can Protect a Property
- Seamless Aluminium Guttering Oxford
- Cast Aluminium Gutter Oxford
- Gutter Services Oxfordshire
- Gutter Installation Oxfordshire
FASCIAS and SOFFITS
Gutter Maintenance provides a quality selection of Soffits and Fascias, which are easy to maintain, as well as designed to complement modern and traditional buildings. Gutter Maintenance provide Soffit and Fascia repairs and replacement throughout Oxfordshire areas including Oxford, High Wycombe, Watford, Aylesbury, Banbury, Bicester and Hemel Hempstead.
Fascias tend get the most exposure from the elements. Traditionally, Fascias were made out of wood. Unfortunately, having wood exposed to the sun or rain, the wood would often swell, crack, and the paint would often begin peeling away, making the whole building look unkept.
Visit the Swish website at www.swishbp.co.uk for more information on Swish Soffits, Fascias and drainage products.
Fascia Technical Specifications
All of our products can be specifically designed and matched to best suite your requirements. Please take a look at our technical specification below:
- 20mm-thick board, design to fit directly onto rafters of a building
- It is standard for boards to be secured to rafters at a maximum of 600mm centres.
- Various colour-match fixing pins and corner trims are available
- Our fascias and fittings, are specifically designed to comply with the BS476 Part 7: 1997 Class 1, fire rating
Whether you need your Fascias fully replacing or repairing, Gutter Maintenance provide a range of solutions for your building including:
- Provide a full choice of styles for newbuild
- Replace degraded timber fascias
- Over-cap existing sound fascias
- Use colour to co-ordinate with windows and door systems
- Create individual & traditional roof styles
Soffit types available
- Flat Board (Vented and Unvented)
- Cladding (Vented and Unvented)
- 300mm Fluted Soffit
- A series of joints and ventilation strips complete the range.
UPVC Fascias and Soffits wave goodbye to the costly maintenance of the wooden Fascias...
Benefits of UPVC Fascias and Soffits:
No painting - PVC-U is self-coloured. It won’t fade, flake, peel or crack so it will never need painting again.
Low maintenance - UPVC fascias and soffits cannot be damaged by sunlight, weather, insects or pollution. It is low maintenance and all that is needed is an occasional clean with a damp cloth.
Guarantee - Gutter Maintenance offer a full 15-year guarantee on the white Fascias and Soffits.
Choice - UPVC Fascias and soffits are available in Black, White or Brown, plus a range of wood effects, which provide the appearance of traditional timber.